Aggressive Criminal Defense Attorney Defends Clients Throughout South Jersey
We are dedicated to our fight to obtain not guilty verdicts and outright dismissals for our clients, and we never encourage our clients to plead guilty unless every other alternative has been exhausted. Lauren E. Scardella has worked in the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office, so she understands how the prosecution thinks when approaching a case. The South Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyers at Aydelotte & Scardella Law LLC use their combined experience to their clients’ advantage in order to provide the highest-quality criminal defense possible in every case, and we stand ready and willing to go to battle for you today.
NJ Criminal Defense Lawyers at Aydelotte & Scardella Law LLC Fight to Protect and Preserve Clients’ Rights Both In and Out of the Courtroom
If you have been accused of a crime, your life can change dramatically. A criminal conviction can follow you for the rest of your life, making it critical that you retain a skilled and forceful criminal defense attorney to stand in your corner.
At Aydelotte & Scardella Law LLC, our attorneys have successfully represented hundreds of clients who have been accused of criminal offenses in New Jersey, including:
- DWI/DUI Offenses: We are known for our highly successful DWI defense practice, and we have a proven track record of formulating defense strategies that win DUI cases.
- Assault and Threat Crimes: Whether the offense is labeled as a disorderly persons offense or an indictable offense, our office handles a range of assault and threat crimes, including simple assault, aggravated assault, and harassment cases.
- Drug Crimes: Our office handles all types of drug crime charges, including simple possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, cocaine possession, heroin possession, prescription drug crimes, and cases involving drug court.
- Juvenile Crimes: We understand how vital it is to have a skilled criminal defense attorney on your side when accused of a crime as a juvenile. Being convicted of a crime as a minor can have far-reaching repercussions, and we am dedicated to fighting for our juvenile clients’ rights.
- Theft Crimes: We have successfully defended clients accused of theft of movable property, shoplifting, burglary, robbery, and thefts where weapons were involved.
- Restraining Orders: Defending against the imposition of a final restraining order can be critical to protecting clients’ freedoms, and we are committed to defending clients who face domestic violence charges or the imposition of a temporary or final restraining order.
- Disorderly Persons Offenses: We offer experienced legal counsel for clients accused of all types of disorderly persons offenses, including resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
- Sex Crimes: Being accused of a sex crime can be devastating to an individual’s personal and professional life, and we are dedicated to fighting to avoid conviction and to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients who have been accused of committing a sexual offense.
- Traffic Violations: Whether you have been charged with drunk driving or ticketed for speeding, reckless driving, or driving while suspended, we can help you avoid points on your license.
Have You Been Arrested in Mercer County or Burlington County, NJ? Contact a Skilled Defense Attorney to Go to Battle for You
When faced with a potentially life-altering criminal conviction, it is important to have a lawyer who you can trust by your side. We pride ourself on our ability to craft a smart, aggressive, and zealous defense for each and every client. We also provide compassion, understanding, and personal attention to all of our clients—regardless of the charges they are facing. Although our successful defenses of countless clients throughout New Jersey speaks for itself, we have also been nationally recognized for my exceptional legal skills by a variety of organizations, including the 2018 Super Lawyers publication and the Mercer County Bar Association. Additionally, we have obtained a perfect 10 Avvo rating for the skilled and persuasive criminal defense skills that we bring to every case I handle.
New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyers at Aydelotte & Scardella Law LLC Provide a Free Initial Consultation for All Clients
At Aydelotte & Scardella Law LLC, we understand how vital it is to have exceptional legal representation when you are faced with a possible criminal conviction. We serve clients throughout South Jersey, including those accused of crimes in Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, and Burlington County. We offer a free initial consultation to each of our clients, and we also accept all major credit cards for your convenience. Aydelotte & Scardella Law LLC is conveniently located at 2653 Nottingham Way STE 1, Hamilton Township, NJ 08619, near the Five Points.